ant-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Nazarenko <KNazare...@BlueRipple.com>
Subject JUnit task and friends
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2000 14:13:45 GMT

Hi All,

I am quite new in ANT/JUnit programming but I think it is a great idea
to have Unit Testing framework (JUnit), which runs automatically using
ANT.

So I have a suggestion concerning Thomas's realization of JUnitTask. I
think it will be very helpful to derive JUnitTask   from MatchingTask
(not from Task). It will give us the possibility to specify what files
we are going to test.

For example: we have a bunch of test classes, lets say _t*.class. Using
MatchingTask it is possible to perform recursive, automated ANT TEST
through the entire tree of classes.

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Is this idea worth to work out or is it already implemented in some
other way?

Thanks,

Konstantin.