ant-dev mailing list archives

From James Duncan Davidson <james.david...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Junit task
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:01:27 GMT
on 2000/06/20 09:21, rubys@us.ibm.com at rubys@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Seriously, I doubt that anybody will question an optional task that is
> conditionally compiled.

+1, just make sure that it's in /optional/[taskname] or some such. I think
that a pattern was suggested in the core doc, but if not, set one that
allows for future expansion. We can fine tune as we go.

My general thought on contrib/optional tasks is that anything should be able
to go there -- a very much less controlled space. This is also one of the
reasons why I really want to keep the core simple and clean (as possible) --
because I totally want task developers to go wild and have a good base to
write on.

.duncan