ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant /taskdefs Touch.java Expand.java Untar.java defaults.properties
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:23:11 GMT

Hi Stefan.

You indicated that you needed to make Task.setProject public to ease resue.
When I scan the patch to Expand and Untar, I see you create a Touch object,
then call setProject and setTarget.  Why didn't you use the existing
Project.createTask method to create the task and associate the project with
it?  The setTarget method call would stay of course.

Glenn McAllister
TID - Software Developer - VisualAge for Java
IBM Toronto Lab, (416) 448-3805