ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: Beginer CVS question
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:20:38 GMT

Sigh.  That will teach me to make assumptions.  I just tried it with
/home/cvspublic, and everything worked fine.  I assumed that the last part
of the CVSROOT was a local dir, not the one on the server.  Next time, I'll
RTFM a little more carefully.

Thanks everyone.

Glenn McAllister
TID - Software Developer - VisualAge for Java
IBM Toronto Lab, (416) 448-3805