ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: Possible virus?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:07:15 GMT

Apparently this SHS file does contain a virus.  My wife's office email
server has been shut down while they try and purge it from their system.

There was a second one going around too, but I don't remember the name.

Glenn McAllister
TID - Software Developer - VisualAge for Java
IBM Toronto Lab, (416) 448-3805