ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] new committer Donald Leslie
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:22:33 GMT

- Sean T.

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 1:53 PM
Subject: [VOTE] new committer Donald Leslie

I've been trying to avocate that more projects standardize on Ant.  In the
course of convincing the xalan team of the merits of this, I've received a
few patches.  The first patch, I committed.  Upon discussion of the second
patch, it occurred to me that this is silly - here we have a person who is
already a committer on an Apache project wanting to make changes of general
utility to the code base in order to support his project.

In the interest in reducing my workload ;-) I propose Donald Leslie as a
new committer for jakarta-ant.

- Sam Ruby

View raw message