ant-dev mailing list archives

From ru...@us.ibm.com
Subject [VOTE] New Committer: Stefan Bodewig
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:50:06 GMT

Continuing my quest to replenish the Ant development team...

Stefan also has been following Ant for quite some time, and also has
persisted through the dry spells.  In addition to his own patches, he has
been helpful with answers, and suggestions to questions that have been
posed on this mailing list.

With that, I would like to formally nominate Stefan Bodewig as a new
committer to the jakarta-ant project, and would like to see a round of +1s,
starting with mine:

   +1

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  I am intentially slowing down in my pace of nominations as I am
concerned about the rate at which this project can absorb new members.