ant-dev mailing list archives

From "TERENCE YEO KAI SIANG, CUSD" <TEREN...@hq.psa.com.sg>
Subject Build Fatal Error??
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:59:07 GMT
Hi :

I'm new to the Ant Utility and was unsure of the following error :

Buildfile: build.xml
Project base dir set to:
/usr/netscape/iPlanet/ias6/ias/iasProjects/estore/src
Executing Target: compileSingle
Compiling 1 source files to
/usr/netscape/iPlanet/ias6/ias/iasProjects/estore/src/lib/classes
BUILD FATAL ERROR: Target `MyTest.java' does not exist in this project.

Basically, what my compileSingle target does is :

  <target name="compileSingle">
    <javac srcdir="${estore.src}/lib/java"
           destdir="${estore.classesdir}"
           includes="${estore.singleSource}"
           classpath="${estore.classpath}"/>
  </target>

${estore.singleSource} being a property set when invoking the ant utility.

MyTest.class was successfully generated in the appropriate directory but why
does it complain the above error message??

Any ideas will be appreciated :)

Thanks.

Terence