ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Markus Kohler" <koh...@cms.tecmath.de>
Subject Ant and Corba projects
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:12:09 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to build  a project with ant that uses the Orbacus Corba Orb
available from www.ooc.com.

I'm running into an error in one file because the org.omg classes that ship
with JDK1.2.2 are not complete.
A method is missing at the class Delegate.
The Orbacus orb comes with it's own classes under org.omg.
Unfortunately I cannot get ant to load this classes. I tried to put the
orb's jar file in front of
everything when calling ant but that doesn't work.

Has anybody an idea what I could do now ?

could -bootclasspath be the solution ?

Regards,
Markus

Markus Kohler, Dipl. Inform.                             t e c m a t h
Software Engineer                    Content Management Systems Division
phone +49 6301 606-252      Sauerwiesen 2, 67661 Kaiserslautern, Germany
fax   +49 6301 606-209                            http://www.tecmath.com