ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Markus Kohler" <>
Subject Ant and Corba projects
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:12:09 GMT
I'm trying to build  a project with ant that uses the Orbacus Corba Orb
available from

I'm running into an error in one file because the org.omg classes that ship
with JDK1.2.2 are not complete.
A method is missing at the class Delegate.
The Orbacus orb comes with it's own classes under org.omg.
Unfortunately I cannot get ant to load this classes. I tried to put the
orb's jar file in front of
everything when calling ant but that doesn't work.

Has anybody an idea what I could do now ?

could -bootclasspath be the solution ?

Markus Kohler, Dipl. Inform.                             t e c m a t h
Software Engineer                    Content Management Systems Division
phone +49 6301 606-252      Sauerwiesen 2, 67661 Kaiserslautern, Germany
fax   +49 6301 606-209

View raw message