ant-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Shutts <TShu...@euronetservices.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE} New Committer: Conor MacNeill
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:18:47 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: rubys@us.ibm.com [mailto:rubys@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 1:59 PM
To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE} New Committer: Conor MacNeill

Conor has been following this little project of ours for many months now
and has submitted a steady stream of patches and has somehow persisted
despite the numerous extended dry spells when otherwise active committers
have been focusing elsewhere.  I like what I have seen in the patches, and
he has volunteered to help with the backlog of patches.

With that, I would like to formally nominate Conor MacNeill as a new
committer to the jakarta-ant project, and would like to see a round of +1s,
starting with mine:

   +1

- Sam Ruby