ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Glen_Stampoult...@ansett.com.au>
Subject BUG: Exec does not work with Windows 95/98
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2000 00:13:26 GMT

Hacking around the other day I discovered a problem with exec.  It does not work
for 95/98.  It can be fixed by using a batch file similar to the way the unix
antRun script works.  I will look into the details of submitting a patch unless
someone bets me to it.

Regards,

Glen Stampoultzis

error please notify Ansett Australia immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Ansett Australia.