ant-dev mailing list archives

From emount...@amadeus.net
Subject Re: Beginners question
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2000 08:17:52 GMT
Isn't the problem here that you are using Sun's JDK 1.3 beta.  What happens if
you use JDK Release 1.3?

:E

From: Timothy Reaves <treaves@silverfields.com>  on 28/06/2000 00:58 GMT

|--------->
|         |
|--------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  |                                                                           |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------|
  >-------------------------------------------|
|--------->
|To:      |
|--------->
  |ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org                                                 |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------|
  >-------------------------------------------|
|--------->
|cc:      |
|--------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  | (bcc: Eric Mountain/NCE/AMADEUS)                                          |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------|
  >-------------------------------------------|
|--------->
|         |
|--------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  |                                                                           |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------|
  >-------------------------------------------|
|--------->
|Subject: |
  |Re: Beginners question                                                     |

    That is what I am using.  20000627.  And the same problem happens.  With the
Sun
1.3 beta.  Unless I specify clasic build, no class files are produced.