ant-dev mailing list archives

From emount...@amadeus.net
Subject Re: exec problems
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:20:15 GMT
Have you tried running in verbose mode and checking the OS is correct?  For NT I
think it should be "Windows NT".  (Just a thought: does ANT do the right thing
in Win 95 and run command instead of cmd?).

Cheers,
Eric

From: Stuart Barlow <sbarlow@peopledoc.com>  on 20/06/2000 01:12 PM GMT

|--------->
|         |
|--------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  |                                                                           |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------|
  >-------------------------------------------|
|--------->
|To:      |
|--------->
  |ant <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>                                           |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------|
  >-------------------------------------------|
|--------->
|cc:      |
|--------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  | (bcc: Eric Mountain/NCE/AMADEUS)                                          |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------|
  >-------------------------------------------|
|--------->
|         |
|--------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  |                                                                           |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------|
  >-------------------------------------------|
|--------->
|Subject: |
|--------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  |exec problems                                                              |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------|

I am trying to talk to VSS from ant to get the latest version of our source
using the following command.

<exec os="windows" output="./build.log" dir="./src"
command="\\development\nesc_vss\win32\ss Get $/Jura/current/devel/src -R -I-Y"/>

It seems to run very quickly and do nothing.
Do you know what I may have wrong?

Thanks.
Stuart Barlow
+44 131 468 8205