ant-dev mailing list archives

From emount...@amadeus.net
Subject Re: javac output
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 17:36:31 GMT
By chance, are you using JDK 1.3 and the base ANT release available from Apache
(w/o patches for e.g. modern compiler etc.)?  If so, then you either need to get
the patches that cope with JDK 1.3 correctly, or add:

    <property name="build.compiler" value="classic"/>

to your build.xml project entry.

:E

From: "Goldstein, Joel" <joel@eccelerate.com>  on 06/06/2000 16:09 GMT

|--------->
|         |
|--------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  |                                                                           |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------|
  >-------------------------------------------|
|--------->
|To:      |
|--------->
  |"'ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org'" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>                |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------|
  >-------------------------------------------|
|--------->
|cc:      |
|--------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  | (bcc: Eric Mountain/NCE/AMADEUS)                                          |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------|
  >-------------------------------------------|
|--------->
|         |
|--------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  |                                                                           |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------|
  >-------------------------------------------|
|--------->
|Subject: |
  |javac output                                                               |

I wrote a build file and placed echo tasks around my javac command I am
getting my echos but my file is not compiling,
 How can I get javac output?