ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnout J. Kuiper" <ajkui...@planet.nl>
Subject Core Task spec 0.1
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:46:00 GMT
Hi,

I finally managed to get some work done on the specification of the core
tasks (Holidays, JavaOne and a new employer (with a name that resembles
that big bright yellow thingy in the sky;-) kept me from doing so).

It's a rough draft and a bunch of tasks is not filled in yet, but it can at
least be used as a starting point for discussions on the core tasks. The
spec is largely based on discussions held in the past on the ant-dev list.

Due to the drafty nature, I did not commit it to CVS yet. It can be found
at http://home.planet.nl/~ajkuiper/taskspec.html. The spec assumes that you
are familiar with the pattern matching based on includes/excludes (see the
Ant manual).

Comments please...

Cheers,

   Arnout