ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnout J. Kuiper" <>
Subject Re: Where Have All the Committers Gone?
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:35:56 GMT

>I get the impression that Arnout is busy rewriting the core ... but I
>haven't seen any commits in a long time.

Lately I was very busy switching to a new employer (Sun), and attending
JavaOne, etc. I have a huge backlog on my mail. I'm trying to catch up this
week, so bear with me.

Yes, I intend to keep me busy with rewriting the core. But I'm partly
waiting for the next version of the Ant-spec to arrive, because there were
some issues in it which were very important for the rewrite.

Cheers for now,

View raw message