ant-dev mailing list archives

From chane...@netscape.com (Patrick Chanezon)
Subject Re: link and linkoffline parameters in javadoc
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:19:25 GMT
Yes my patch covers this problem.
I initially did the same thing as you do, with a coma separated list, but
after some discussion in this list I implemented it as nested tags for the
javadoc tag.
It will be available as soon as Conor checks it in.

P@

--
Patrick Chanezon, iPlanet Market Maker- Portal/EServices Technical Lead
Netscape Communications Corp. - http://people.netscape.com/chanezon/

"Two monks were arguing about a flag. One said: `The flag is moving.'
The other said: `The wind is moving.'
The sixth patriach happened to be passing by. He told them: `Not the wind, not
the flag; mind is moving.'"
Zen Koan