ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Kelly <bill.ke...@softwired-inc.com>
Subject Undocumented attributes
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:14:11 GMT
I notice there are a number of attributes that can be set that aren't
mentioned in index.html.  (I grepped for 'public void set' in the
taskdefs directory).  Were any of these intentionally omitted because
they're incomplete or whatever?  I'll update index.html.with the rest.
I already spent an hour working around absence of a feature that was
actually there, so the hour it takes will be worth it.

The missing attributes:
Ant:
      Output

Copydir:
      Items (inherited from MatchingTask)
      Ignore (inherited from MatchingTask)
      Defaultexcludes (inherited from MatchingTask)

Get:
      IgnoreErrors

Javac:
      Target
      Items (inherited from MatchingTask)
      Ignore (inherited from MatchingTask)

Javadoc:
      Doclet
      DocletPath
(Attributes charset, serialwarn, and helpfile are mentioned in
index.html
but have no corresponding setter in Javadoc.java)

Rmic:
      SourceBase
      StubVersion
      Classpath