ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Gray <dmg...@fareast.com.au>
Subject Compiling with jdk1.2.2 (Linux)
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:05:57 GMT
Sorry, I am a near complete novice to the Java world but have found
myself needing to start learning something about servlets and JSP for a
project I am on at work. I thought I would install Tomcat on my home
Linux system so I could shortcut the process but have run into a
problem.

At work, I am running Sun OS with a JDK1.1.??. When ran the bootstrap.sh
and build.sh for ant, I had no problems save for a few warnings about
some deprecated things. I just ignored them and after building Tomcat, I
have a running Tomcat server.

I then attempted to do this at home running the jdk1.2.2 for Linux that
I got from Sun. I am attaching the output from what I got when I ran
bootstrap.sh. If anyone can nudge me in the right direction as to what
might be wrong, please let me know.

Regards,

Dennis