ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Nordlund <peter.nordl...@lentus.se>
Subject Looking for advanced inspiring examples
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:03:00 GMT
Hi all,

Where can I find advanced examples of projects, to learn and get
inspiration from?

I would like to see some examples of projects having subprojects,
where build-files passes information to each other, and then invokes ant
in several
levels and stuff like that.
Or examples of how to pass environment variables to ant.
Or how run Junit tests, etc etc.

Also examples of how to acheive different compile targets,
e.g. debug/optimization.

I understand how I could acheive such stuff, but it would be quite
helpful
if there were some examples of how to do it, especially in elegant ways.

I guess that some of the developers or someone in their neighborhood
have inspiring examples that newbies could learn a lot from.

Best regards,
Peter