ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Barlow <sbar...@peopledoc.com>
Subject Re: running java programs and the classpath
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:24:12 GMT

Thanks for the reply.

Does this mean that I can specify a java task as follows...

         <java classname="com.peopledoc.myproj.myprojProjectCreator"
args="Z:\myproj\current\devel\webroot\web-inf\lib\myproj.project com.peopledoc.myproj.myprojProject
com.peopledoc.myproj.myprojTableCreator Z:\myproj\current\devel\src\com\peopledoc\myproj"
               classpath="Z:\myproj\current\devel\classes"
         />

Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> Hi Stuart,

>  SB> When I run the javac task I can define the classpath but not for
>  SB> the java task?
>
> Oh you can, but as long as you don't use fork="true" this is going to
> be ignored as the java task executes in the same VM and uses the same
> ClassLoader as Ant.
>
> Stefan

Stuart Barlow
+44 131 468 8205