ant-dev mailing list archives

From Willy Picard <pic...@kti.ae.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Ant project DTD
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:18:04 GMT
Hi.

I wrote some DTD. It is not perfect but it can be use.
In this DTD:
    - all deprecated argumens (according to the Ant documentation) are not
        supported.
    - there are some problems with the "available", "javadoc" and
"property"
        tasks: these tags need have some required attributes (for property,

        some of the following attributes are needed: value OR resource OR
file).
        I didn't find any way to model this in a DTD. One solution could be

        to change to something like this:
<!ELEMENT property    EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST    property
    name    CDATA    #REQUIRED
    type    (value, resource,file)    #REQUIRED
    data    CDATA    #REQUIRED>
But then some changes are needed in the sources and documentation.

Waiting for some feedback.

Willy Picard