ant-dev mailing list archives

From Willy Picard <pic...@kti.ae.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Ant project DTD
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:03:50 GMT
Hi.

I'm trying to build an Ant DTD for the basic functionnalities,
I mean for all buildin tasks but with no care about  custom
tasks. But I've got a little problem with the "property"
tag. As far as I understood the Ant doc, the attributes of this
tag are the following:
- name is required
- one of the following is required (value, resource, file)

Do you know how to model this "one of the following..." ?

Willy