ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject Re: proposal:redirect the output to a file?
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:55:02 GMT
At 01:38  15/6/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>I am using Ant inside windows, and one thing I thought that could be nice is
>that you could specify the output of what happened into a file.

or alternatively you could type build.bat > output.log which is prolly a
better answer. The only thing I could see where it may be advantage to have
log file writing in ant would be when functionality like unix tee isn't
available. ie you cant  both record a log and write to a file simultaneously

Cheers,

Pete