ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Dimock <t...@cornell.edu>
Subject RE: mkdir and rmdir / Windows
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:38:45 GMT
At 10:59 PM 06/30/2000 +1000, Conor wrote:
>2. The indenting in the delete task is now 2 characters instead of 4. This
>appears to have occurred when the Matching Task patch from Tim Dimock was
>committed. Worth fixing? I think so.

Oops!  Sorry about that.  Our shop standard is 2 characters, and almost any
code I touch gets run through Jindent to normalize the formatting.  I
actually have a Jindent task for Ant that gets called as part of the build
process.   I'll not do that (or set up a Jindent profile for the Ant
standard formatting) in the future.
       Tom Dimock  ----  Cornell University  ----  tad1@cornell.edu
"There go my people.  I must follow them, for I am their leader."  M. Gandhi