ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Dimock <t...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: delete question
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2000 20:37:22 GMT
At 10:27 PM 06/14/2000 +0200, Jakob Ramskov wrote:
>There's a <copy> and <copydir>
>
>having both <delete> <deltree> and <deletefiles> isn't that abit fuzzy
?

Yes.  I was adding the functionality for my own use, and was hesitant to
mess with the existing source.  What I am doing (right now!) is coming up
with a version of <delete> which can delete a single file using the <file>
attribute, or can delete sets of files using a <dir> attribute, along with
<includes>, <excludes> and <defaultexcludes>.

<deltree> is different in that it deletes the directories too.
       Tom Dimock  ----  Cornell University  ----  tad1@cornell.edu
"There go my people.  I must follow them, for I am their leader."  M. Gandhi