ant-dev mailing list archives

From thomas.h...@softwired-inc.com
Subject Paranoia JAR include/exclude
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2000 16:31:53 GMT
Hi

Our QA dept. Requires the following for our JAR files:
- The JAR must be build using include and exclude lists, preferably a
file for each
- Every file in the filesystem should either be recorded in the
include or the exclude list
- no regexp.

We are planning to path JAR/MatchingTask for this. I think I have seen
someon adding include/exclude files to mathing task. Has this been
done and is a patch available? IF so, I would like to get the patch to
minimize duplicate effort.

If others feel like this being a usefull feature to MatchingTask, a
patch will be provided.

- tom

PS
Once again I feel like Jar/Zip extending MatchingTask is not the ideal
solution for. I would prefer if files to be manipulated and the action
separated from each other. If so, I could simply replace the file
matching part from the action on the matched files. Ideas?