ant-dev mailing list archives

From David W Forslund <...@lanl.gov>
Subject Re: Junit task
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:15:12 GMT
Thomas Haas writes:

 > PS
 > Current Directory for processes in Java:
 > As others found out, there is no way to change the current working
 > directory. The exec task uses some helpers to accomplish this. Unfortunatly,
 > they do not work everywhere. Therefor I ommitted support in the Execution
 > framework first, until a clean solution is provided.
 > Note: support for the current behaviour can be added within minutes.

It would be nice to be able to run a particular Java application in a
specified directory with a set of files as its argument.  This is
difficult to do with the current Java task as indicated in this note.

--
David Forslund				 Voice:(505) 665-1907
Advanced Computing Laboratory, MSB287	 FAX: (505) 665-4939