ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Blot" <eb...@jijia12.grenoble.hp.com>
Subject Re: mkdir and rmdir / Windows
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:34:56 GMT
> Are you sure? I bet you are.

I often make mistakes 8')

Here is the log:

Executing Target: clean.out.dir
Deleting: F:\tmp\edelivery  # not actually done because one explorer windows was open onto
this very directory.
Executing Target: out.dir
Created dir: F:\tmp\edelivery
BUILD FATAL ERROR: Directory f:\tmp/edelivery/jar creation was not succesful for an unknown
reason

Here is a part of the build.xml:

(build.dir is f:\tmp\edelivery)
</target>

> Mkdir checks whether the directory already exists and only tries to
> create the dir, if it isn't there. I have no Windows box around to
> check but it seems that for some reasons Ant thinks the dir is not
> there - so ignore the error is no option as Ant doesn't know the dir
> does exist.

That is not so important, anyway. I just have to change the explorer current directory.
The problem is a Windows poroblem, not ANT one.

Thanks,
Emmanuel.