ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject Moving lib directory
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2000 02:52:31 GMT
Hi,

I have problems doing cvs updates these days because of the lib directory
created during the build of ant.

cvs update: in directory lib:
cvs update: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory
cvs [update aborted]: cannot write <CVS/Template file>: No such file or
directory

This is because the lib directory is in CVS but is currently empty (and
therefore pruned locally). Creating a local lib directory causes CVS to
complain (presumably because it does not have the CVS subdirectory). Is
anyone else having this issue? I propose to move the lib directory into the
ant build area (../build/ant). Any issues with that?

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
Home: conor@m64.com