ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: deprecate deltree ?
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2000 09:20:36 GMT
Ramosa,

We have actually discussed this in the past. Arnout made a suggestion about
rationalising the whole move/delete/copy operations. I have appended the
resulting discussion below. The direction is clear - we should
deprecate/remove deltree and extend delete to cover the deletion of a
directory tree.

Here is our previous discussion:

--
Conor MacNeill