ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Rmic patch
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:36:02 GMT
David,

I had a very quick look at it. My initial reaction was that you might like
to consider reworking it as a MatchingTask which is the standard way that
ant handles processing multiple files. Now that Stefan has committed the
includesfile patch, you would be able to use the file approach as well.

It is however, not so simple since rmic deals with classnames and
MatchingTask deals with files. It is possible to convert between the two and
has been considered in the past. Below is an excerpt from that discussion.

What do you think?

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill