ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: weblogic tasks?
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2000 13:09:08 GMT
Ken,

I have developed two custom tasks to perform the ddcreator and ejbc
operations from weblogic as ant tasks. They require some patches to the ant
core to work. These tasks work with weblogic 4.51. Version 5.1 uses a
different mechanism.

Send ane email to ant-dev-get.1250@jakarta.apache.org if you want a copy.

I have also two other tasks wlrun and wlstop to start and stop weblogic
servers. I haven't published these yet since they are really only useful
with my async patch which is still being worked out on the list.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
Home: conor@m64.com