ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Request for Patch to BuildException
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 12:20:12 GMT

 EJ> I looked at BuildException (thrown by execute() of targets and
 EJ> tasks) and noticed it gets this exception passed into it's
 EJ> constructor but it is kept private.

While looking at the source to BuildException I remembered your
mail. There is a method getException that should do exactly what
you've described.

Given that the last code change was on 2000/04/26 and your mail dates
2000/04/27 (with a reminder on 2000/05/08) I guess I don't understand
what you were asking for.

Could you please check whether getException is what you need?

Stefan