ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: a question about the jar task and the javac task...
Date Mon, 15 May 2000 13:34:15 GMT

 KW> As for the compressed/uncompressed, well, yes, I would like such
 KW> a patch, although if it's going to be in the product pretty soon,
 KW> I could wait.

As I'm not a commiter the functionality doesn't have to show up in the
distribution at all - even if I sent a patch here.

If this one is really causing a problem for you (I've never had any
problems with Ant generated JAR files using Blackdown's JDK 1.1.7v3 on
Linux) and you don't want to "fix" it yourself I can provide you with
the changes needed.

 KW> Is there a particular list I should subscribe to for
 KW> announcements about releases and features, or does that happen
 KW> here?

This is the right place. All commits get anounced here.

Stefan