ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Platform independend classpath in build.xml?
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 15:18:57 GMT

 CM> I remember the path discussion only vaguely as I was pretty busy
 CM> at the time.

Actually I didn't get involved with this discussion either - for the
same reasons as you. Most of the stuff of the JUnit task has been done
by Thomas - almost all of it to be honest - and I just quickly browsed
through his stuff back then.

The point of my mail has been that there has already been a discussion
about the PATH issue some weeks ago and that a solution - at least a
partial one - was on the way. I just wanted to save us all from some
duplicate effort.

I didn't want to say "this has been done, there will be a solution and
that's it". I hope I didn't sound like this - please tell me if I did.

That said, let me answer some of your comments - just looked at Tom's
code again for the first time in weeks.