ant-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Saunders <mich...@amtec.com>
Subject Re: New tasks.
Date Fri, 05 May 2000 17:37:20 GMT
John,

I think the find taskdef sounds great. Also, I sure would like to have your
javacc taskdef. I hacked one up myself from the javac taskdef but I left out
most of JavaCC's options so if you have a better one I would love to have it. If
it isn't bad etiquite for this mailing list please post it so that I could use
it until (if) it is incorporated into Ant. If people would object then please
send it to me: mailto:<michael@amtec.com>

While I'm on the topic of new taskdefs. Does anyone have a taskdef for javah?
How about for CC (I know this is the java world but lets face it sometimes we
have to interface to C through JNI).

Michael