ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Cook <tc...@ardec.com.au>
Subject RE: Visibroker idl2java and DXML xgen
Date Tue, 09 May 2000 23:56:22 GMT
On Tue, 9 May 2000, andrew.j.mcgowan wrote:

> Ciaran
>
> I'm new to this group and unfortunately cannot answer your question, but I
> an very interested in the visibroker idl2java task, as I had just started to
> develop one myself.
>
> Would you share your code with me, or point me in the direction of its new
> location.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Andy

FYI here's the visibroker 4 idl2java task I wrote - it's visibroker 4
specific, and has all the options as attributes, not as just one big
string.

Cheerio
--
Tom Cook - Software Engineer

"The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts functioning the moment you get
up in the morning, and does not stop until you get into the office."
	- Robert Frost

LISAcorp - www.lisa.com.au

38 Greenhill Rd.          Level 3, 228 Pitt Street
Wayville, SA, 5034        Sydney, NSW, 2000

Phone:   +61 8 8272 1555  Phone:   +61 2 9283 0877
Fax:     +61 8 8271 1199  Fax:     +61 2 9283 0866