ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Vitaly Stulsky" <vitaly_stul...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: CVS task which can do more than just checkout?
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 16:46:47 GMT
Wolfgang Werner posted this 18/04/2000.

This is part of his letter which touch on CVS task.
-----
1. CVS Task

But, I thing the cvs task could easily be improved to handle
- commit
- update
- the flags -n and -q
- gives a default blank string for package.

With this, one could write :

  <target name="update">
    <cvs cvsRoot="<connection string ommited>" command="update" dest="." />
  </target>

  <target name="commit">
    <cvs cvsRoot="<connection string ommited>" command="commit" dest="." />
  </target>

  <target name="status">
    <cvs cvsRoot="<connection string ommited>" command="update" noexec="on"
quiet="on" dest="." />
  </target>

what's what I need.

Attached is a modified Cvs.java file, comments, sorry, no cvs to apache at this
site, so no cvs diff -u file.

However, I desperately looking forward for the junit task, to force people 'not
to commit without test and compile'...