ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Can't unsubscribe to this...
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 23:45:40 GMT
Craig,

Are you able to update the message sent out when people subscribe to the
list. The mail I received has the following

So in this case, this user followed the instructions (pretty novel approach
:-) and naturally it failed. We also typically get people complaining when
they try to retrieve old messages. It seems a simple step to fix.

Cheers
Conor

--
Conor MacNeill