ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: FAQ?
Date Tue, 09 May 2000 23:13:44 GMT
There is a FAQ for ant, located at

http://jakarta.apache.org/jyve-faq/Turbine/screen/DisplayTopics/action/SetAl
l/project_id/2/faq_id/16

(the above link is bound to wrap, so make sure you put it together properly)

That said, I don't think there is much in it at the moment. The best way to
change that is for you to put your questions and any answers you get into
the FAQ yourself.

To answer your question, I do not think there is any effective difference in
the two include constructs you have given. The choice between the two, at
the present time, is probably a matter of personal taste and may depend on
the number of different includes you want to specify. You can only have one
include attribute but any number of <include> elements.

Conor