ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: Ant question - iterative processing
Date Tue, 02 May 2000 05:51:21 GMT
Ann,

I have written a taskdef for running DDCreator and ejbc (We are using
WL4.5). It does time dependency checking between the .ser or .txt file and
the home/remote interface definitions. So far I have used it for internal
purposes and it works quite well. It is a Matching Task so you can do all
files in one hit.

I've talked to my employer, Cortex eBusiness, and they are happy for me to
donate the module to Ant. I'll do  a little work on it to clean it up and
submit it in the next few days

Cheers
Conor