ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Sando" <jsa...@think1up.com>
Subject RE: JavaDoc Troubles
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 20:19:40 GMT
> I have the target:
>
>     <javadoc packagenames="com.ordertrust.estore.* com.sun.estore.util.*"
>
> sourcepath="${estore.src}/common/java:${estore.src}/weblogic/java">

Strange timing, I'm looking at the same issues right now.

First, when used with the ".*", sourcepath is interpreted as a single folder
expected to contain all packages.

Second, the separator for packagenames is a comma.

It looks like you have two separate source paths for your packages ...
looking at the source for the JavaDoc task, it looks like it will work for
you ONLY if you explicitly list all the package names (don't use the .* at
the end).

Hope that helps,

-j