ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Sando" <jsa...@think1up.com>
Subject RE: Task functionality next version Ant
Date Fri, 05 May 2000 21:11:51 GMT
Who's going to do it?  I'd be happy to do it, but if so will it get
committed?  I don't even know who the committers are for Ant.

I haven't been following ant-dev for very long but I'm using it now all day
long so let me know if/where I can contribute.

DirectoryScanner & MatchingTask is a nice piece of work.  Obviously you've
been planning these types of enhancements.

-j