ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Mykins, Ann" <Ann.Myk...@medic.com>
Subject FW: Java command
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 13:15:50 GMT
I would like to see this also - we have a bunch of testers that we typically
like to run after a rebuild - I had actually asked the question earlier.
Any chance of this?
Thanks,

Ann Mykins
Medic Computer Systems
(919) 847-8102 x1922
 <mailto:Ann.Mykins@medic.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: David Forslund [mailto:dwf@lanl.gov]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2000 1:15 PM
To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org; general@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Java command

I would like to run a Java program on a set of *.java files in a particular
directory (to create
some persistence supported classes for storedObjects).   It would be nice
to have the
include or exclude parameter to select the set of files to run the
application on.  I suppose
I could add this myself, but it would nice to have in ant.

Thanks,
David W. Forslund                               dwf@lanl.gov
Advanced Computing Laboratory           http://www.acl.lanl.gov/~dwf
Los Alamos National Laboratory          Los Alamos, NM 87545
505-665-1907                                    FAX: 505-665-4939