ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernard Davison" <bdavi...@towertechnology.com.au>
Subject RE: list archive?
Date Fri, 26 May 2000 01:35:15 GMT

Conor,

you are correct,

I just copied the message from you mail out that I got when I subscribed.
I tried this when I first joined the list to see if it had the kind of info I
was after. It worked fine and the list did Have the info I was after. Thanks
everyone for the activity!

Has this been fixed by the way in the mail out I recall posting a message about
this but was unsure of any follow-ups.
This is incorrect.  <ant-dev-get.123_145@jakarta-apache.org>
Should be                <ant-dev-get.123_145@jakarta.apache.org>

This is throughout the mail out that you get when you subscribe..

see ya
bernie.

Bernard,

Have you tried this? :-)

The domain name is incorrect. It should be jakarta.apache.org.

Ryan,

If you send to

ant-dev-index.1_2000@jakarta.apache.org

That should get you the subject lines for all messages on this list so far.

After that you can retrieve individual ranges of messages. Checkout the
email that was sent to you on subscription for details and remember that the
domain name is wrong :-(

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill