ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Brill Pappin" <john.pap...@jmonkey.com>
Subject RE: Platform independent classpath in build.xml?
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 14:45:23 GMT
It would be very easy to just use the standard Ant separator for entries
(namely a ",") and have ant parse it into the OS dependant separator when
required... not problem, instant solution.

In fact, when I first tried to use it, that's exactly what I assumed would
happen... needless to say I was disappointed to find that I had to use a
native separator :(

- Brill Pappin

IBROOT}/font.jar"