ant-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Cottingham <ccotting...@euronetservices.com>
Subject RE: Call for patches
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 15:40:18 GMT
I extended Exec. Made for a lot less code. :-)

Other than that, we followed similar paths. Ours is invoked like this:

      <vss dir="${src.dir}" command="get" project="/" recursive="yes"
autoresponse="no" output="${src.dir}/refresh.txt" />

I didn't code an option for the destination directory, because here we
always get to the project's working folder.

I'm going to print out and pore over the code you sent, because I can see at
a glance there's stuff in there I'll want to use. I'll also send (under
separate cover) a copy of my code, so you can do the same.

We ought to take this offline, so no one else has to hear us natter on about
support for a Microsoft product. :-)

Craig S. Cottingham
ccottingham@euronetservices.com
PGP key available from:
<http://pgp.ai.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA2FFBE41>
ID=0xA2FFBE41, fingerprint=6AA8 2E28 2404 8A95 B8FC 7EFC 136F 0CEF A2FF BE41