ant-dev mailing list archives

From BSm...@ixl.com
Subject RE: make clean equivalent
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 14:15:11 GMT
Additionally, if "delete" is the appropriate choice, a recursion flag would
be nice.

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Cottingham [mailto:ccottingham@euronetservices.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 10:16 AM
To: 'ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: make clean equivalent

Is "deltree" the appropriate task? By its name, it seems "deltree" should
delete a directory tree -- meaning all files and subdirectories.

On the other hand, it would make sense for "delete" to accept
includes/excludes.

Craig S. Cottingham
ccottingham@euronetservices.com
PGP key available from:
<http://pgp.ai.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA2FFBE41>
PGP ID=0xA2FFBE41
PGP fingerprint=6AA8 2E28 2404 8A95 B8FC 7EFC 136F 0CEF A2FF BE41