ant-dev mailing list archives

From David Forslund <>
Subject Re: jikes compiler
Date Fri, 26 May 2000 22:36:42 GMT
After running ant several times with the jikes compiler on Win NT 4.0, I
found that I had many jikes
compilers running without ant itself still running.   It appears that they
weren't terminated by ant
properly.   Have others seen this behavior?   I'm running jikes
1.11.   Also it seemed to fail compiling
a large number of .java files (~1500) while javac seemed to work fine.  It
complained about incorrect
Java file name.   So I don't know if this is an ant problem running jikes
or jikes itself.

David W. Forslund
Advanced Computing Laboratory
Los Alamos National Laboratory          Los Alamos, NM 87545
505-665-1907                                    FAX: 505-665-4939

View raw message